The Pittsburgh Steelers used Friday to travel to New Jersey as they will play the New York Giants Saturday night at MetLife Stadium.
Last year, the Steelers opened their 2013 preseason at home against the Giants with an 18-13 loss. Then-rookie wide receiver Justin Brown led all Steelers pass catchers with four receptions for 32 yards.
To celebrate the start of the Steelers 2014 preseason, here are five questions that I would like you to answer in the comments below.
1. Other than any of this year’s draft picks, name five Steelers players that you are most wanting to get a good first-hand look at during the first preseason game.
2. Name one Steelers player that you were high on heading into training camp that you have since cooled on after either watching him in person at camp, or reading reports about him.
3. True or false. Dri Archer will score a touchdown Saturday night against the Giants.
4. With training camp now starting to wind down, name the draft picks from this year’s class, if any, that you believe won’t make the final 53 man roster.
5. Is it important for the Steelers to at least win one game during the preseason this year? Why or why not?
One final note. As of last night, you could get $5 off NFL Preseason Live right here with coupon code DTV25.