The Pittsburgh Steelers will play the Atlanta Falcons Sunday in the Georgia Dome and it figures to be a high scoring affair. We have a lot more content coming your way to help get you ready for the game, but as usual, I have five questions for you to answer before you head out to do your Christmas shopping.
Please answer these five questions below in the comments and I look forward to reading your answers. Also, please have a safe weekend and thank you for your continued patronage to the site.
- It’s time for the Steelers players to sit on Santa’s lap and tell him what they want for Christmas. Name me one player and tell me what he should ask Santa for. (I’m expecting funny answers but please keep them relatively clean)
- Put your objective hat on for this one. If the Falcons lose to the Steelers Sunday they will still control their own destiny in the NFC South as they close the regular season out with games against the New Orleans Saints and Carolina Panthers. If they win both of those games they will win their division. With that being noted, would you play wide receiver Julio Jones this week against the Steelers if he’s not at least 90%?
- Either good or bad, name me one Steelers player that you were totally wrong about this season and why.
- If he has 200 yards from scrimmage on Sunday, running back Le’Veon Bell will become the first player in NFL history to do so in four straight games. Will he do it?
- Cleveland Browns rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel will make his first career start Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals. Will the Browns win? Also, throw me out a final stat line for Manziel.