It’s been another great week here at Steelers Depot and we all look forward to the Pittsburgh Steelers taking on the Cincinnati Bengals Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. The Steelers really do need to win this game and it would be nice to see the Baltimore Ravens and Cleveland Browns lose for a second straight week in addition.
To get you ready for the weekend I have five questions for you to answer. Please be as detailed as possible with your answers and I hope all of you enjoy your weekend.
- With it looking like linebacker James Harrison will be out Sunday with a knee injury, the Steelers will turn to Arthur Moats and Jarvis Jones to replace him. This will be Jones’ first game back since Week 3, so with that in mind, what percentage of the snaps would you play him?
- True or False: If the Steelers hold the Cincinnati Bengals under 100 yards rushing on Sunday they will win the game?
- Speaking of the Bengals, if they fail to make the playoffs this season, or get bounced once again in the first round, would you retain head coach Marvin Lewis?
- I have been asked in seven different emails this week if I think the Steelers should fire head coach Mike Tomlin after the season is over if they fail to make the playoffs. My answer is, no, but I know that several of you would like to see him gone. If that should wind up happening, who would you like to see hired to replace him?
- As we sit here one game into Week 14, who is your Super Bowl champion this season and who will they beat in the big game?