The Pittsburgh Steelers will play the Kansas City Chiefs Sunday at Heinz Field and if they win they’ll lock up a playoff spot. This really figures to be a close game once again and it won’t be surprising if it comes down to the final possession.
We have a lot more content on the way to get you ready for the game against the Chiefs, but as usual, I also have five Friday questions for you to answer. Please answer these five questions below in the comments and I look forward to reading your answers. Also, please have a safe weekend and thank you for your continued patronage to the site.
- I’m not a big fan of adding more challenges and official reviews to games, but I also get upset when I see calls like we had this past weekend against Steelers linebacker Jason Worilds and San Francisco 49ers linebacker Nick Moody. With those two calls fresh on your mind, do you think that each team should be given some sort of penalty challenge in future years? I’m interested in hearing your thoughts and ideas as it relates to this topic.
- Thanks to safety Troy Polamalu and cornerback Ike Taylor both likely to be inactive this week, the Steelers will dress all nine linebackers on their roster Sunday against the Chiefs. Assuming Jarvis Jones, Arthur Moats and James Harrison all see playing time at right outside linebacker in the game, how and when do you see each being used? (base, nickel, 3rd down etc.)
- The Chiefs wide receivers have failed to catch a touchdown pass all season. Will this change Sunday afternoon?
- I can’t help but think that Sunday’s game will be decided by a huge special teams play that results in a touchdown. If that indeed winds up being the case, tell me which team makes the play and what that play will be.
- How many times does running back Le’Veon Bell need to touch the football (rushes + receptions) in order for the Steelers to beat the Chiefs?