Happy Friday to all of you and I hope you all had a solid week.
The Pittsburgh Steelers have a Monday night game this week against the Tennessee Titans and it’s a game the black and gold better win if they want to keep their playoff hopes alive. The bye week will follow and hopefully the team can get back some injured players at that point for the stretch run.
As usual, I have five questions for you on this Friday and I need you to give me the best answer to each.
- The Tennessee Oilers became the Tennessee Titans in 1999 and since that time the Steelers have gone 6-9 against them including the playoffs. Not counting that one playoff game in which the Steelers lost in overtime thanks to a phantom running into the kicker penalty, what other game against the Titans do you remember the most?
- The Miami Dolphins got a much needed win over the Buffalo Bills Thursday night to move to 6-4-on the season. What will their record be heading into the final week of the season after playing the Denver Broncos, New York Jets, Baltimore Ravens, New England Patriots and Minnesota Vikings?
- True or False: If the Steelers beat the Titans by 14 or more points Monday night, the front office can safely start printing playoff tickets.
- The Titans are 10th in the league in sacks with 24. They’ve had three or more sacks in three of the last four games. Will they have more or less than three Monday night?
- Which player currently on the Titans 53 man roster would you most like to have on the Steelers and why?
BONUS: Make one BOLD prediction for Monday night’s game.
Did you miss the game notes PDF file? There’s always great information included in these.