Happy Friday to all of you and hopefully all of you will be able to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers game Sunday against the New York Jets.
As usual, I have a new set of five questions below that I would like you answer thoroughly for me. The first one comes courtesy of David Todd and I’m sure it might make you think for just a second or two.
Thank you to everyone that supported the site this week as the traffic has been at a ludicrous level.
- Knowing what you know about Steelers rookie wide receiver Martavis Bryant as we sit here nine weeks into the season, would you trade him to the Buffalo Bills for rookie wide receiver Sammy Watkins straight up?
- With rookie linebacker Ryan Shazier out this week against the Jets with an ankle injury, both Sean Spence and Vince Williams will more than likely split time in his absence. Against the Ravens, Spence played nearly three times the amount of snaps that Williams played. With that being said, would you continue to let Spence play the majority of the snaps as the mack linebacker Sunday against the Jets, or would you rather Williams play more at the buck which would result in Lawrence Timmons sliding over to the playmaking spot?
- With three safeties now ruled out for the Jets game, there’s a good chance that Jordan Dangerfield will be promoted from the practice squad to the 53 man roster to help out on special teams. If that happens and no injury move is made with Ross Ventrone, another player will need to be waived. Who will that player be? Justin Brown? B.W. Webb?
- Will Jets wide receiver Percy Harvin have more or less than 90 total yards from scrimmage Sunday against the Steelers?
- Name the first Steelers game that you ever attended in person and what you remember about that game the most.