Happy Friday to all of you.
The Pittsburgh Steelers will take on the Cleveland Browns this Sunday and FirstEnergy Stadium and a win would put them at 4-2 overall and 2-1 in the division.
As usual, I have five questions for you to answer heading into the weekend. Please take time to answer each in the comments below. Feel free to also include your final score prediction as I might just dole out bonus internet points this week.
Thanks to all of you for making this such a great week.
- If you could have one player currently on the Browns roster not named Joe Haden, which player would it be and why?
- By the sound of things, rookie defensive end Stephon Tuitt should start to see his playing time increase over the course of the coming weeks. Sunday against the Browns, will Tuitt surpass his season-high snap total of 15?
- The Browns are averaging 143.5 yards per game rushing and rushed for 191 yards against the Steelers back in Week 1. Will they win Sunday if they top their average?
- Which players has the best chance of scoring against the Browns? Dri Archer, Martavis Bryant or Will Johnson and will either score in the game?
- Over or under 47 points Sunday in Cleveland?