Filling in for Dave Bryan today. I can only hope I won’t let you all down.
The 4-1 Pittsburgh Steelers will take on the 1-4 Miami Dolphins in Miami Sunday at 1 PM on CBS. They’ll be heavy favorites but come kickoff, that won’t mean much of anything. Pittsburgh will have this week and then next week’s showdown against the New England Patriots before their Week 8 bye, which, given their injury list, will be a welcomed break.
As usual, our five questions we have for you. Thanks, as always, for following the site and being awesome.
Peace and love.
1. The Dolphins are allowing 150 yards per game on the ground. Does Le’Veon Bell go over or under that total Sunday?
2. Ryan Tannehill was sacked six times against the Tennessee Titans. How many times does Pittsburgh get to him this week?
3. If you could wave a magic wand and make one played ruled out this week healthy and ready to play, who would it be? Your choices: Marcus Gilbert, Shamarko Thomas, Cameron Heyward, Cody Wallace, Markus Wheaton, or Ryan Shazier.
4. If the Steelers have to make a decision next week, and there’s far from a guarantee of that, who would you cut to bring Ladarius Green back onto the 53 man roster? David Johnson, Xavier Grimble, or someone else?
5. Do you consider the “big three” from the 2004 draft class of Ben Roethlisberger, Eli Manning, and Philip Rivers to all be eventual Hall of Famers?