The Pittsburgh Steelers will play the Cincinnati Bengals Sunday night at Heinz Field and the winner gets the AFC North title. At worst, a loss would likely result in the Steelers playing the Indianapolis Colts on the road during the first week of the playoffs.
We have a lot more content on the way to get you ready for the game against the Bengals, but as usual, I also have five Friday questions for you to answer. Please answer these five questions below in the comments and I look forward to reading your answers. Also, please have a safe weekend and thank you for your continued patronage to the site.
Happy holidays to all of you!
- Depending on what happens this weekend, the Steelers will face either the Baltimore Ravens, San Diego Chargers, Kansas City Chiefs, Houston Texans or Indianapolis Colts in one of two AFC Wild Card games. If you had to choose their opponent in that first game, which team would it be and why?
- An interesting question posed to me on the Friday edition of The Terrible Podcast that I will pass along to you. Knowing what you know what right now, would you trade Ryan Shazier straight up for either Justin Gilbert or Darqueze Dennard? For the record, I said I wouldn’t.
- Currently, the over/under for the Sunday night game between the Steelers and the Bengals is 48 points. a few weeks ago the two teams combined to score 63 points. so is this game going under, over, or right on 48 points?
- It’s probably unlikely to happen, but if James Harrison were willing to play one more season if the Steelers would pay him $3 million in 2015, would you be on board with that?
- True or False: Johnny Manziel and Andy Dalton will be the starting quarterbacks for their current teams come Week 1 of the 2016 season?