Its the day after Thanksgiving and hopefully you weren’t forced to get out in all of the Black Friday nonsense. In a few more days the Pittsburgh Steelers will host the New Orleans Saints at Heinz Field and as usual, I have five questions that I need you to answer ahead of the game.
- Saints quarterback Drew Brees is averaging 317 passing yards a game heading into Sunday’s game against the Steelers. Will he throw for more or less than that number this weekend?
- How would you like to see the Steelers defend Saints tight end Jimmy Graham on Sunday? Keep in mind that linebacker Ryan Shazier is questionable entering the weekend.
- Now that LeGarrette Blount is gone, the Steelers are left with rookies Dri Archer and Josh Harris to back up starter Le’Veon Bell. Against the Saints this Sunday, tell me how many combined snaps you think Archer and Harris will have in the game.
- How many times should Bell touch the ball against the Saints? Keep in mind that he had a career-high 35 touches against the Tennessee Titans and that makes only twice in his career he has had 30 or more touches in a game.
- Former Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice won his appeal Friday and as a result is now reinstated, and thus can sign with any team immediately. Will any team take a chance on him between now and the end of the season and risk all of the potential baggage that might follow?