Happy Friday to all of you and thanks a ton for your continued patronage to the site. The Pittsburgh Steelers will play the Houston Texans Monday night and that means I might get to watch a few extra games on Sunday. I’m excited about that as I usually have to watch most of them later in the week on NFL Game Rewind.
Being as it is Friday, below are the weekly five questions that I would like you very much to answer as thoroughly as possible.
- Two parts: 15 years from now will Texans defensive end J.J. Watt be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame? Also, which former NFL player does he most remind you of?
- It’s looking like six of the seven inactives this week will be Landry Jones, Steve McLendon, Ike Taylor, Shamarko Thomas, Ryan Shazier and Chris Hubbard. If that holds up and both Brett Keisel and Mike Mitchell are able to play, who is your choice to be the seventh and final inactive player?
- If the Steelers do win Monday night, they could use some help within their division. Of the three other teams in their division, which one is most likely to lose? (ATL at BAL) (CIN at IND) (CLE at JAC)
- True or False: All four of these players will be gone in 2015: (Cam Thomas, Lance Moore, Brice McCain, Darrius Heyward-Bey) If False, which players return?
- Will rookie Daniel McCullers play more or less than 10 snaps Monday night against the Texans?