It’s Friday and as we all wait for the Ebola virus to make its way across the United States, we should first get a chance to see the Pittsburgh Steelers travel down to Florida to take on the winless Jacksonville Jaguars before that happens. As we do every Friday, I have five questions for you below that I need you to answer for me.
- Would you agree that Mike Tomlin is in a no-win situation this weekend? If he wins big, he was supposed to. If he wins a close game, that’s not good enough. If he loses, well, let’s just hope that doesn’t happen.
- So far this season we’ve seen fullback Will Johnson used on just one play during the Baltimore Ravens game and 29 plays against the Carolina Panthers. This week against the Jaguars will Johnson play more or less than 15 snaps?
- Based on what you’ve seen through the first four weeks plus one game of the 2014 season, name me your top five quarterbacks in the league as we sit here today.
- Kelvin Benjamin and Kyle Fuller were named September’s top rookies. Which name surprises you the most?
- Wide receiver Antonio Brown is averaging 106.75 yards per game receiving so far this season. Will he have more or less than his average Sunday against the Jaguars?