Another week has come and gone and I hope it was as good for you as it was for me. The Pittsburgh Steelers will play the Indianapolis Colts Sunday afternoon so that means we can all take in the early games this week.
Being as it is Friday, below are the weekly five questions that I would like you very much to answer as thoroughly as possible. Thanks to all of you for your continued support to the site as it continues to grow by leaps and bounds on a daily basis.
- The Colts ruled wide receiver Reggie Wayne out for the game Sunday on their Friday injury report and also listed running back Trent Richardson as questionable. Assuming both will miss the game, how big of deal do you view that as being on a scale of one to five with five being a very big deal.
- Should the Steelers somehow manage to beat the Colts Sunday, would you consider it to be the biggest win since they beat the New England Patriots in 2011?
- If Ryan Shazier manages to dress Sunday for the first time since injuring his right knee back in Week 3, will he play more or less than 15 snaps on defense?
- The Cincinnati Bengals will host the Baltimore Ravens Sunday. Assuming they won’t tie, which team would you like to see win and why? Remember, the Bengals beat the Ravens in the regular season opener.
- Being as LaMarr Woodley is unlikely to be back with the Oakland Raiders next season, would you like to see him back with the Steelers on a one-year deal for $1.5 million or less? Why or why not?